Last updated: Jan 12, 2015
The policies below are applicable to the “6000 Moons” application, the affiliated network of websites, including binsoftware.com and its affiliated websites (including any versions optimized for viewing on a wireless or tablet device); all 6000 Moons email newsletters published or distributed by Bin Software; and all other interactive features, services, and communications related to 6000 Moons provided by Bin Software (“Services”), however accessed and/or used, that are operated by us, made available by us, or produced and maintained by Bin Software Co. (collectively “Bin Software” or “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Additional terms and conditions may apply to the purchase of products, such as shipping and return policies. By using the Services, you agree to such terms and conditions.
This is a legal agreement between you (“you” or “user”) and Bin Software that states the material terms and conditions that govern your use of the Services. This agreement, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms, and all of Bin Software’s rules and policies collectively constitute this “Agreement” between you and Bin Software. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE STATED HEREIN, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE SERVICES.
- License to Services. Bin Software grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the Services, API, or their content on the corresponding platforms and not to modify all or any portion of the Services and their content. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Services or their contents; any collection and use of any images or third party content on the Services; any derivative use of the Services or their contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another company or user; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Services and/or any portion of the Services may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Bin Software’s express written consent. You will not access or attempt to access content on the Services through any interface except for the publicly provided interfaces provided by Bin Software. You will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Bin Software or 6000 Moons, its content providers or its affiliates without express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Services; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permissions and/or licenses granted by us to you.
- Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Services, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by Bin Software, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Services, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Services may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Services are being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Services or as permitted by copyright law, you are authorized to view, play and download copyrighted documents, audio and video found on our Services for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. Except as permitted by copyright law, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Services. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Services. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Services. The Services, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Bin Software or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on these Services.
- Trademarks/No Endorsement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Bin Software used herein (including but not limited to: Bin Software name, Bin Software corporate logo, the 6000 Moons name, the 6000 Moons design, and any logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bin Software or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify Bin Software trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Services, without Bin Software’s prior written consent. The use of Bin Software trademarks on any other web site or network computer environment is not allowed. Bin Software prohibits the use of Bin Software trademarks as a “hot” link on or to any other web site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance. You shall not use Bin Software’s name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Bin Software’s judgment, imply Bin Software’s endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
- Feedback and Suggestions Policy. We are pleased to hear from our loyal fans and welcome your comments regarding Bin Software. This policy is designed to avoid misunderstandings if projects developed by our professional staff seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Accordingly, we request that your comments relate to those services and products offered by Bin Software. If you do send us any comments, you agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in your comments against Bin Software (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract), you hereby grant Bin Software a nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to your submission in every media and for every purpose now known or hereinafter discovered including the unfettered right to sublicense such rights, in perpetuity throughout the universe and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such submission including, but not limited to, credit. You release Bin Software (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your submissions, including without limitation all claims for theft of ideas or copyright infringement.
- Account Registration and Security. You understand that you may need to create an account to have access to all of the parts of the Services. In consideration of your use of the Services, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Services’ registration or subscription page (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Bin Software has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Bin Software has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You will not share your account information or your user name and password with any third party or permit any third party to logon to the Services using your account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Services. We have the right to provide user billing, account, Content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers or business). Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information. The Services may also include a tool that allows you to sign in or register using information from your account with a third party service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, OpenID, or LinkedIn. These third party services are unrelated to the Services, and your login using such third party registration information and use of such third party services is subject to the terms and policies of those services.
- Linking to the Services. Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page on the Services without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Services or any information or material displayed on the Services in frames or through similar means on another web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Services must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, the Services may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Bin Software or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Services. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web sites. If you decide to access any other web sites linked to or from the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Transactional Partners. In some cases we partner with another company to co-promote their services within our Services. In these cases, you are transacting directly with the other party. On those pages, the transactional partners’ brand is clearly visible and their terms of service are posted. When using these partner pages, you are bound by partner terms of service in addition to remaining bound by Bin Software terms of service. When there is a conflict between these terms of service and the partner’s terms of service, these terms of service will prevail.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Games. From time to time the Bin Software will offer contests, sweepstakes and games. Additional terms and conditions will apply to your participation in each contest, sweepstakes or game.
- Fees. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of the Services.
- Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Services; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
- General Representations and Warranties. You represent that You are over the age of 18, have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement, are fully able and competent to satisfy the terms, conditions, and obligations herein, and Your use of the Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws.
DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER BIN SOFTWARE, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER BIN SOFTWARE, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM BIN SOFTWARE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Bin Software does not assume any responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Services, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Services. IN NO EVENT WILL BIN SOFTWARE, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, HOSTING, DISPLAY OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SERVICES, BE LIABLE TO YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSERVICES LINKED TO THE SERVICES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BIN SOFTWARE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SERVICES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL BIN SOFTWARE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS (US $25.00) OR (B) THE VALUE OF YOUR PURCHASE ON THE SERVICES.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Bin Software and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with (i) the use of the Services or the Internet or your placement or transmission of any message or information on the Services by you or your authorized users; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; or (v) any other party’s access and use of the Services with your username, password or other appropriate security code.
- Release. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Services, you release Bin Software (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes, including without limitation any intellectual property dispute or any dispute over the payment of the challenge.
- Force Majeure. Neither Bin Software nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
- Independent Contractor. You and Bin Software are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between the user and Bin Software and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Copyright Notice. All Site and Application design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2014, Bin Software Co. or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.